It may not seem like it at first, but buying new tires isn’t as easy as it looks. There are so many different types, sizes and brands that an average car owner can easily get confused. Luckily for the folks who aren’t car experts, we’re here to help. Continue reading to learn a few tips on tire choices in Athens County, OH:
- OEM vs. new brand: Your first step when it comes to buying new tires is the brand. If you like the way your car currently rides, going with the original equipment manufacturer (OEM) option is a good choice. On the flip side, if you want to switch things up, you can always go with a new brand. Just be sure you’re buying a reputable product that’ll stand the test of time.
- Size: The required tire size for your vehicle can either be found in your owner’s manual or on a sticker inside your car door. This series of numbers indicates the required tire height and width. Your tire salesman can help you find the right size for your car if you need help.
- Handling and comfort: As you can imagine, tires play a big part in ensuring your ride is comfortable and your car handles as intended. Paying a bit more for higher-end tires provides optimal comfort, and can even reduce loud road noise. Speak to your tire professional about which tires will provide the best ride.
- Seasonality: Changing seasons can mean a change in tires. Many drivers opt to switch to winter tires once the temperatures start to drop, as these are better on snow and in cold weather. Of course, if you don’t do a lot of driving on unplowed roads in the winter, they might not be necessary.
Get your new tires from Dana’s Tire Center!
Knowing where to get your tires is just as important as our tips on tire choices in Athens County, OH. These are a few of the reasons why customers choose Dana’s Tire Center each time they need a new set:
- All the top brands: We mentioned above how important it is to buy from a reputable brand. That’s all you’ll find at Dana’s Tire Center! We carry the top brands in the business, including Michelin, Kelly and Goodyear. When you shop with us, you know you’re getting dependable tires.
- Wide selection: Whether you need winter tires, all-season tires, tires for your lifted truck or tires for your sedan, we should have them in stock. And if we don’t happen to have what you’re looking for, we can order it for you!
- Great prices: You can rest easy knowing you’ll never overpay when you buy from Dana’s Tire Center. We have the most competitive prices in town for the best tires in the business.
Whether you need snow tires or standard ones from your original manufacturer, we have you covered. Give us a call today to set up an appointment for new tires or to learn a few more tips on tire choices in Athens County, OH.
Categorised in: Tires
This post was written by Writer